Thursday, January 3, 2013

Here we go again...

So this is my story.... I am an average american mom.. with four kids, a full time job, and the desire to be thin!!! .. I have tried and tried over and over and have suceeded and failed time and time again.. I am focused once again but can't help but think in the back of my brain, if this will be "THE TIME" the time that I actually succeed and stay that way! ... There have been so many times that I have been "focused" and on track thinking that I would never return to my old habits! .. Well here I am starting again! .. But I have to be strong, I have to know that starting over is better than not starting over at all! .. One day at a time, and I KNOW that some days it will be one minute at a time, but I CAN do it! Today I have focused on the small things that will help me along the way.. simple things.. I downloaded an app for my phone called my fitness pal.. I have held myself accountable all day for the food that I have put into my mouth.. and for me it has helped a lot.. I have also uped my water intake, instead of two 32 oz. diet pepsi's I only had one and two 32 oz. cups full of water.. I took the stairs at work today.. small steps today, small steps that are helping me on my way! .. I CAN DO THIS!!!

1 comment:

  1. YES you can do this!!!! Small steps is right :) So glad you are blogging!!!

    ReplyDelete