Monday, January 7, 2013

Finding Faith in Me....

Wow... what an awesome week!! I have absolutely found some fuel to light my fire this week, starting my blog has been almost therapuetic in a way, it has been a way to express all of the emotions that are running through my mind as I embark on this never ending journey.  I have wonderful friends who are encouraging me and ispiring me, helping me when I am discouraged.

I have only been rededicated for a little over a week but I can already feel a difference.. which is awesome and helps to keep me wanting to do better everyday...

This morning I got up and had a plan in mind, I was going to do 45 min. on my eliptical.. well 45 min turned into 60 min.. and then turned into 90 min.. I actually did a 90 min. workout... I was feeling so great.. and then my sceptical side started thinking.. grrrr...  you have been here before.. you have been dedicated, you have been awesome.. and then you have failed! ...you have tried and failed over and over again...  I kept thinking I am working so hard what if I can't do this .. what if I am going to end up right where I did before... I wish that I had a guarentee that this was going to be the last time that I would have to start from here......

EEEEERRRKKKK ... Back up the bus... I may try and I may fail, but why in the hell am I thinking about failing already?? ... I can't do this to myself...

I am making a promise to myself today that I will only invision myself as a success... that I will Find Faith in myself... that I will only take it one day at a time.. and if I do have a bad day, I will turn that bad day into a learning experience for the next day!

No comments:

Post a Comment