Thursday, February 28, 2013

I'M BAAAACCCKK... Did ya miss me?? .. I missed me!

Soooo I have really had an internal battle raging inside of me these last two and a half weeks.. I don't know how or why this happens... but I do know it happens EVERYTIME I try to get my life back on the healthy side! .. I WANT THIS SOOO BAD.. I REALLY REALLY DO... so WHY... ? .. WHY?! ... WHY is it sooo hard to follow through?!

Life ..

EMOTIONS..
EMOTIONS...

Children..

EMOTIONS!!.. .

I am trying to learn how to set aside the emotional habit of eating and love myself for who I am and what I am going through .. love myself enough to make the right choices because I know I CAN! .. I have been there.. I have made the right choices even in difficult times.. NOW I need to recommit to being strong, living strong, and self motivate..

I have noticed a big difference in the way I have felt the last two weeks, even though it was just about 6 weeks that I stayed motivated and made the right choices, the last two weeks when I haven't have been really hard, and I feel like CRAP! .. I feel like all the hard work that I have accomplised in the last little bit is for NOTHING! .. But I am NOT going to dwell on that.. NOPE not this time.. I am living from this day on! .. I am going to be accountable each and every day.. I will recommit everyday! .. I am moving forward! ... I WANT THIS!

For once in my life I am going to do something for me..




3 comments:

  1. Mandy, it's OK. We all have those times of doubt and frustration and weakness. I bet if you look back on the times when you were most successful, you'd see that you went through the same thing. You've done it before and you can do it again. We're all here for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL love the jazz hands! Get up one more time that you fall that is all it takes! Here for you anytime and I KNOW you have it in you to do this :) XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see you back in the game! :-) We'll be in your stands cheering for you all the way!

    ReplyDelete